Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Friday, March 26, 2010

At Last...an end result!

I am proud to say that Sienna's room is officially done! I'm sure I'll do little extra crafts for it here and there, but as a whole, it is complete! Here's some photos of my end result:

The Bedding that got the ball rolling...

Followed by the diaper stacker and changing pad cover...

Then...it all got put together!


Things accomplished with the room:
-made bedding
-made mosquito net
-made decorative circles on wall
-made changing pad cover
-made diaper stacker
-made valance
-painted scalloped trim on wall
-made canvas photos
-put up decorative accents and pictures
-made shaggy raggy rug


sigh... now onto Breck's big boy room!

Love,

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Awesome job!!! It looks great. I love all the details!

Melissa said...

The pink and brown-tones together is pretty and soothing

Kelsee said...

Cute, cute cute!!!!! Love it! Nice work Sarah dear! -Kelsee

The How-To Gal said...

I am so impressed! It's beautiful! I love the scallops on the top of the wall...totally awesome.

Nicole said...

What pattern did you use to make all your crib bedding from? Its super cute I'm trying to make one for my little girl but, haven't had luck finding a pattern yet.

Looks amazing love the colors you use!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin