Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whadaya Know...More Hats.

Here's my latest updates on hats for the Farmer's Market. I branched out a little this year and am making other things for it too, which I will post about shortly.




And just in case you wanted to see what it looks like on the cutest, picture-hating little girl ever...

This hat is actually a fushia color...though in the picture it looks red. The color combo was inspired by my friend Sandi's little girl's bedding.

Japanese Cherry Blossoms


3 comments:

Suzi Q said...

Your hats are so dang cute. Very creative. I also love that shrug. I have one just like it, except it was a hand me down, not hand crafted. Keep up the good work!co

Kaylene said...

hey, how much do you sell your hats for? I have a 1 year old girl...

The Cornett Family said...

Hi Kaylene, I sell my hats for $15. However, if your one year old has a small head, it might be around 12.50. I do smaller baby ones for 12.50 and every size on up from there at 15. Does this make sense? I feel like I just rambled and made it way more complicated...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin