Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Monday, September 6, 2010

Some Fun Parties I've been to

I've been to some super-cute parties over the last few weeks. I wanted to share some pictures from a couple of them. The last Party, thrown by my friend Lyndee for her daughter Emily, I unfortunately didn't get pictures of because our camera died, and I left the charger up in Coeur d'Alene... where it still remains. Hopefully I can grab it before i have more to post about!

The First party was a birthday party my friend Alyssa threw for her daughter, Kardynn. I had previously posted about the invites for the party, which was a "Candy Shoppe" theme. My kids really had a blast at this party. In fact, here we are, a month later, and they are STILL going around singing happy birthday to Kardynn! Everytime we get ready to go out, they ask if we're going to Kardynn's party.

If you feel like you've seen that cake before, you probably have! On Make it and Love it "Make a Cake Series". Our friend Brittany, here in Moscow, is the one who does that series. Yep, we're that cool... ;)


The Second Party was a bridal shower of my dear friend, Mikelle, who I have been friends with for 12 years now. We've lived through many fun and interesting memories together, and now we are able to celebrate the blessed event of her upcoming marriage this month!!! This party was so stinkin' cute. Her sisters put it together, and they did an awesome job! Mikelle got engaged in Disney Land, so the theme for the shower was Disney. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, because my camera started dying, and as we all know, I then left the charger up in Coeur d'Alene, so my camera is still dead.

My friend Chelsea made this cake, which she has featured on her blog.

We all got the little black ears to wear, while Mikelle wore her Bride ears!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin