Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hair Bows

My friend Alyssa makes these super-cute bows for her daughter, and she kindly let me know how. So last night, I decided to try some out, along with a design for little clips I've been eagar to try as well. The bows are pretty easy, you just cut 3 or 4 pieces of ribbon, and glue them into circles (separate), and you glue them flat into the flower-like design. Then you can add ribbon on top, add a button, or whatever you wish. The clips are somewhat of the same concept. Here I have two circles, one glued on top of the other, then you loop the ribbon around the middle for a faux knot, then add it to a clip!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin