Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Christmas Presents

I don't know how I got the idea for these, I guess my thoughts just kept evolving unutil it finally came to this. They are wall decorations, personalized to each family member's home. All they are, are wood boards, wood letters, scrapbook paper, ribbon, mod podge, and any other embellishments desired. I painted the boards, then mod podged a layer , then put the scrapbook paper on in the middle (cut down to size), then mod podged another layer, then put the picture on, then put ribbon on the sides of the paper, then mod podged the whole thing again. Then I painted the letters and mod podged them, then I glued them onto the sides of the boards. DONE!




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin