Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Monday, February 1, 2010

VICTORY!!!

I've been trying for FOREVER to get a button with the scroll box for my blog. I am proud to say that I have officially FIGURED IT OUT!!!! So if you want to let your eyes wander over to the sidebar, you will find my button with a code if you would like to display my button on your blog. Thanks for all your support!!!



Love,




2 comments:

Kelsee said...

Totally jealous! I still have no clue how to do it! I'll put yours on my craft blog! -Kelsee

Darcy said...

Done! Your button is now on my new craft blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin