Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Featured at Tip Junkie Today!

Well, this is pretty much the coolest thing ever. I started this blog over a year and a half ago, not really knowing that there was a whole community of craft-bloggers. When I started looking around at the different blogs, Tip Junkie was my absolute favorite, and one that always got my creative juices flowing!

Well what an honor it is to be featured on Tip Junkie today!!! Laurie, the writer, has graciously featured my "Painting Scallops on a Wall" tutorial! Wahoo!

If you guys haven't been on Tip Junkie before, i highly suggest you do it now!!! You will love what you see!

Thanks again Laurie!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin