Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Monday, May 3, 2010

What do You do When You're Not Supposed to Move?

I had surgery Thursday, as mentioned earlier. Not a huge deal, but I'm still on orders not to really get up and do things (or lift any toddlers for that matter).

Soooooo...what do I do?

Well, Farmer's Market does start this week, so that means, I'm doing a lot of this sort of bed-friendly work!!.....

Stay tuned to see how they (and more) turn out...

1 comment:

Paige said...

So happy you have something to occupy your time while you're somewhat bed ridden. I hope you are feeling a little better and don't hesitate to call if you need anything at all!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin