Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Well, At Least Their Heads Won't Get Cold

I've been crocheting hats like crazy lately, and I'm not sure why. It could be perhaps the cold weather, or maybe that I've been on a huge de-junking spree and I have TONS of yarn just laying around not being used, or it could be that maybe I just truly wanted to do it. Well, it could be a combo of the three. Whatever the reason, I've made three hats in the last week, one for Sienna, one for Breck, and one for a church service auction. They're all brown, so you can guess what color yarn was the surplus.


This is Sienna's Hat

These next three are Breck's hat, I just thought all these pictures were so cute, and I couldn't pick just one.


This is the hat for the auction

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin