Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pinned Ya Again

I've found yet another fabulous and free pattern from Heather Bailey, who is quickly becoming a close friend of mine (her website at least). I've been wanting a pin cushion for quite some time, but I didn't want the ordinary old tomato that comes standard at most stores. I wanted pop and pizzaz! Well, I got it here at good ol' Heather's site, where she has a free pattern for her "Square Deal" pin cushions. They're pretty easy, yet so fabulous! Here's the site. Look on the side bar for "Square Deal" pin cushion.


This one was my first one, not as cute, but it's still better than the tomato!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin