So it's been a LOOOOONNNG time since I last posted. Way longer than I had originally intended. I really didn't mean to be such a slacker, and to keep you hanging since halloween, but I do have some excuses...
1. I'm pregnant. My mind leaves on a 9 month hiatus everytime I read that little + sign. It's like clockwork... "Hey Honey, it says I'm pregnant!" (1 minute later...) "Who am I? What am I doing here? Who are YOU?"
2. I was on bedrest the entire first trimester of my pregnancy. Seriously... until 16 weeks. To that you may say, "It's a perfect time for bed-friendly crafts!" To that I say...
3. I get monsterously sick for the first 16-20 weeks. Lucky me this time, it all lingered until around 22 weeks! All I really have energy to do during these times is stare up at the ceiling and wish the day would end.
4. We moved... like across the country. 3000 miles. A long way away. So not only were our things boxed up for awhile before and after the move, but also the whole week it actually took to get here, plus the week longer it took for our stuff to arrive in the moving van. And THEN it sat in the house until things got shifted and moved in by priority (hmmm, food or hot glue gun...let's see...)
5. We didn't have interenet hooked up until TODAY! It occured to me early last week that NOBODY provides internet service out here! We live in a little town just outside a big city, so I didn't think we'd have a problem... but evidently it's a huge problem. But no worries... found someone, and now we're in business!
So hopefully you can find it in your heart to forgive me, regular posting will follow shortly. Thanks for understanding, and I hope all you that do read this blog are doing well!
See you very soon!