Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Thursday, July 23, 2009

T-Shirt Stacker

Okay, so this isn't the most flawless or thorough project I've ever done, I kind of just slapped it together, but I wanted to do it for two reasons:

1. I'm making a diaper stacker for Sienna's room, and I wanted the practice
and
2. Josten has very little closet space, and needed a place to put his million t-shirts.

Thus I created The T-Shirt Stacker.

I didn't use a pattern for this, and sometimes when I do that, it's a little hard for me to describe what I did without showing you in person. I did find a great tutorial, however, that you can look at here.

This one uses a clothes hanger, though for Sienna's I will do it with ties on the top to tie to the changing table.

1 comment:

Sarah Cornett said...

for anyone's reference on this, it's best to use a hanger with metal and the clear plastic on the bottom, those are stronger and can hold more, if you're making it for T-shirts. I used a plain plastic hanger, and it bent out to where it didn't hang anymore! I had to re-do it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin