Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Friday, July 27, 2012

Feed Me Friday Meets "Pinned it, Did it"



Remember me talking about a new series I was going to do called "Pinned it Did it"? Well, if not, it's basically my review of popular pins from Pinterest, that I have tried. Today the pin I tried happened to be edible AND summery, so it also fit the mold for "Feed Me Friday"!

These are called the "40 Minute Hamburger Buns" (click title to take you to the recipe)

40-Minute Hamburger Buns Recipe

My review? ......AWESOME!!!

These are actually as quick and easy as the recipe makes them sound. Yes, it takes more effort that grabbing buns off of a shelf at the store, but they are SERIOUSLY so much better! They are more rich and dense, but not gross dense. They are perfect texture, flavor, and for making homemade yeast bread items, it was surprising quick.

Make them NOW!!!!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Sounds yummy... fresh baked bread is always worth the effort and the smell is amazing! Bravo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin